While we try to make our products as safe as possible, there is no such thing as a safe chemical. Misuse of any chemical can lead to injury or death. Always use extreme caution when working with Venom Juice™ or any tire treatments as any chemical can become dangerous when not handled properly.
When used as directed, Venom Juice™ is among the safer tire treatments on the market today. Non-emergency information, including MSDS sheets are on file with Venom Juice™ Tire Treatments.
- Use Venom Juice™ or any treatment only in well-ventilated areas.
- Ingestion or inhalation can be fatal. Seek emergency help immediately.
- Some of the liquids and their vapors are combustible. Keep away from open flames, sparks, and heat.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Keep these products away from pregnant women AND nursing mothers.
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and clothing. Do not inhale in excess.
- Always wear chemical resistant gloves when handling these or any tire treatments. Nitrile gloves are recomended and are readily available at most automotive stores.
- Wash hands with soap and water if they do contact the tire treatment. If the tire treatment comes in contact with arms and other body parts, wash immediatly. If a rash breaks out and does not quickly go away, contact your doctor. He/she is welcome to call our office, (336) 474-3500, for more information. The doctor can also contact CHEMTREC at (800) 424-9300 for the MSDS and to obtain safety information.
- Please remember every label says wear protective gloves made of nitrile or other chemical resistant material. Chemical sensitivity can differ from person to person. We do everything at our disposal to insure that chemicals are not used that may cause a sensitivity. The user's responsibility is to follow our safety recommendations and not use other chemicals that have known safety problems even though known hazardous chemicals are available illegally and are routinely used by racers.
- Any liquid chemical can be hazardous, even water. Treat all chemicals with the respect they deserve.
In case of an actual emergency, do not call Venom Juice™ Tire Treatments, instead, consult a physician.
For emergencies, immediately contact Chemtrec at 1-800-424-9300.